Are you making a music website but don’t know where to start?
Or are you thinking about giving your current website an update?
Join FAR-West and Bandzoogle for everything you need to know about websites. Learn how to build a professional website, including design tips, choosing a template, colors, and fonts, essential pages, and more.
Join Joseph from Bandzoogle to learn all about how to build a professional website for your music, including:
● Why it’s crucial to have your own website
● What content to include on your site
● Web design tips, including choosing a template, colors, and fonts
● Essential pages for a successful website
● Building an EPK on your website
You’ll also be able to ask any questions that you have about building a website for your music.
Joseph Longo is the Learning and Development Coordinator at Bandzoogle. He produces coaching material such as videos and help articles for Bandzoogle members and helps to train our award winning support team. Joseph has also sung in heavy metal, blues and progressive rock bands since he was 15.