Folk Alliance Visa Information

The PDF document below has extensive information from Folk Alliance about the visa requirements for non-US artists attending FAI (and FAR-West) conferences.

Canadian artists attending FAR-West can come to music business conferences on a B2 visa, but must not have any paid performances during their visit.

FAR-West can provide an invitation letter to Canadian artists (upon request) indicating that they are attending a professional conference. This may be helpful when crossing the border.

Download Folk Alliance Visa Information

Scroll to top